Put your feet up and relax. You’re hiring a friendly and helpful maid to take care of your house cleaning. They’ll come around whenever it’s best for you, and follow your specific list of tasks to the letter. Book your maid to come every week, every fortnight, or every month – whatever level of assistance you need to keep your home clean, tidy, and smelling fresh. All without you needing to get off the couch at the end of a long day at work.
What Your House Cleaning Service Will Do For You:
- A helpful and attentive maid who’ll work through your personal list of jobs to do
- All house cleaning delivered by vetted, CRB-checked, and thoroughly insured staff
- Give us a call any time you want to make or change your booking – we’re open 24/7
- We can work at the weekend or even on a Bank Holiday if that’s better for you – and we won’t charge you more for doing so
- We have a great discount policy – many of our clients book this service along with end of tenancy cleaning or office cleaning to get money off!
- Get a free quote on your service without any obligation to use us afterwards
- You set the time we have, and the regular timetable you want us to arrive on
What Your Home Cleaning Can Include
We don’t work to a random, generic list of tasks when we’re carrying out your house cleaning. It’s down to you to tell us exactly what you want to get done. Feel free to be as specific or as general as you like with these instructions – in the past we’ve been asked to:
- Clean lightly throughout
- Deep clean bathrooms or kitchens
- Dust, hoover, and mop specific areas
- Get rid of clutter, or generally tidy and straighten
Once you’ve told us what you want doing, we can estimate how long you should book us for – and give you a clear rate for how much your service will cost. We can then talk about your preference for scheduling – we work on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis. Whatever is best for you!
Call to Book Now
You can see more about our local house cleaning services and what they can do for you, over on our home page.