This service makes getting upholstery cleaning simple. We’ve got the professional staff and specialist techniques needed to address all kinds of fabric and leather upholstery. And we work under full insurance cover, and at times convenient to you – making us the favoured upholstery cleaners of home and business owners across the local area.
What Your Upholstery Cleaning Does For You
- One service flexible enough for home and commercial properties, and upholstered furniture of all kinds
- Your precious sofas and armchairs are always protected by insurance during our upholstery cleaning work
- Optional Scotchgard protection for after your service is complete
- Customer support services staffed around the clock by helpful advisers
- Seven-day availability for complete convenience – for which you pay no extra!
- Our other clients often add oven cleaning or mattress cleaning to their order to benefit from our multi-service user discounts!
- Request a no-obligation quote without charge at any time
Fabric and Leather Sofa Cleaning Made Simple
The upholstery cleaning you get from us is always specially designed to match the specific type of upholstered material you have:
- Dry cleaning is our method of choice for naturally woven fabric, as it will never shrink a material.
- Steam cleaning is our preferred choice for artificial materials however, because it results in a deep and lasting cleanse.
- We offer optional Scotchgard protection – which we highly recommend – after either procedure, and we can treat any sort of armchair, sofa, couch, pouffe, futon, or chaise longue you happen to have.
We also have the specialist tools and experience needed to buff and clean furniture upholstered in leather.
Book Now – We’re 24/7
Phone 016 1823 0162 or fill in our booking form to contact us now. We’re on the line and ready to help you 24 hours a day, any day of the week. Get a free quote on upholstery cleaning whenever you choose to call!
You can also view our home page to find more information about our house cleaning services.